On-line project declaration
The Agency for the Promotion of Industry and Innovation (API) in its effort to streamline formalities, now provides the possibility to complete, via the Internet, on-line declaration for projects in Tunisia using either:
- Formula for the declaration for the realization of an industrial project
- Formula for the declaration for the realization of a service project
Project promoters wishing to deposit their
declaration requests on-line are invited to simply complete the form provided,
API will be following up with all declaration requests within 24 hours from the
date the request was forwarded on-line.
The Certificate of deposit of the declaration
The certificate of deposit of the declaration allows the project promoter to:
- Proceed with the legal incorporation of the company.
- Benefit automatically from the fiscal advantages provided under the law for Investment Incentives Code.
- Benefit if need be from the wholly exporting regime.
- Begin to actualize the investment project that has been declared.
- Requests must be for projects for the creation, the extension, or renewal of an industrial or service project;
- For individual projects, only liberal professions and enterprises created by foreigners are concerned by this new product;
- Eligible activities;
How to send a declaration ?
- The promoter must simply complete (type in) the information requested within the on-line declaration form.
- The fields designated with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed.
- In the case of an error detected by the control procedures, an error message will indicate that acorrection is required.
- Once completed, simply touch the "Validate" indication, a page will appear indicating the following message: « Your declaration has been sent successfully".
How to receive your certificate of deposit of a project declaration ?
The original of your certificate of deposit of a project is available for your retrieval. You may obtain the original, at your convenience, either from API headquarters or at one of the API regional offices (please indicate your choice).